Save Up To 85% At Hawaii Neighborhood Pharmacies. Savings Vary For Different Medications.
- No Waiting Period - Card Is Activated.
- No Restrictions.
- No Monthly, Annual Or Enrollment Fee.
- Accepted At 56,000 Pharmacies Nationwide
- Including Puerto Rico And Guam.
- One Card For All Family Members.
- Card Can Be Used Over Again And Has No Expiration Date.
- Print Additional Cards Or Request Additional Cards By Mail From Our Website Listed Below.
- Find Pharmacy Locations On Our Website Or By Calling The Toll Free Pharmacy Help Desk Number.
- Obtain Medication Prices For All Participating Pharmacies On Our Website Or By Calling The Toll Free Pharmacy Help Desk Number.
- 1.Locate your pharmacy of choice and always present the card when purchasing your prescriptions regardless of your savings amount from your last visit.
- For the uninsured always present this card to receive your savings for all F. D. A. approved medications.
- For Medicare Part D participants present this card when you are in the gap known as the Donut Hole , when you reach your cap for your allocated maximum medication amount and if a specific medication is not covered under your plan.
- If you have a prescription insurance plan, your Co Pay amount may be higher than the cost of the medication you are purchasing when compared to the FreeRxPlus savings card price. You can then choose to use the FreeRxPlus savings card instead of your insurance card.
Example: If your Co Pay amount for a specific medication is $20.00 and the FreeRxPlus card price is $12.50 and if you choose to use the FreeRxPlus savings card you will save $7.50.
Note: You cannot use the FreeRxPlus card in addition to your prescription insurance plan.
Pharmacy Help Desk: 1-800-808-1213
Not Insurance And Not Intended To Replace Insurance
Laboratory Services Not Currently Available In Hawaii Please Check Back At A Later Date For These Services
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
- RELATED LINKS
- About Unity House
Unity House Incorporated is a Hawaii non-profit corporation which has been serving Hawaii's people since 1951.
- Programs and Services
View some of the great programs and services we have for our beneficiaries.
- Annual Special Events
Unity House is dedicated to providing a variety of events for our beneficiaries.
Unity House has awarded more than $2.5 million in scholarships over the past decade to thousands of young people.
- Discounts and Specials
We have great specials and discounts for our beneficiaries.